FrontCounter BC Vernon
CLOSURE OF FRONTCOUNTER BC IN-PERSON SERVICES
In order to limit the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers and the public, we are closing our 30 FrontCounter BC in-person services starting Friday, March 20, 2020. For assistance, please Contact Us. We are still here to serve you via telephone, online, and email.
FrontCounter BC Vernon
If you require in-person assistance, book an appointment to make the most of your visit.
Phone: (250) 558-1700
Fax: (250) 549-5485
Parking is available on-site.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
- Cheque or Money Order(Payable to Minister of Finance) drawn on Canadian BankCheque or Money Order drawn on Canadian Bank
This location offers the following services to the public.
EnquiriesProvide information on all type of enquiries (via phone, fax, email or in-person) such as:
- Provide forms or documents in hard-copy, digital or web links or directions to website for self serve.
- Provide assistance with self serve tools - FCBC Discovery tool, GeoMark Service, Mineral Titles online etc.
- Provide assistance with obtaining information from partner agencies and services offered by FrontCounter BC.
- This location features a Community Access Terminal that is available for free public internet access to government services.
Application Submission and Receive PaymentsHelps clients in the following ways to complete application submission process:
- Defining specific permits and applications applicable to a specific geographical area for a given activity/use.
- Informing clients of applicable application requirements, processes and tools to submit their application.
- Acting as the submission point for clients to submit their applications either in hard copy form or electronic form.
- Accept payments for applications, rental invoices, etc.
Basic Application ProcessingProvide support for basic application processing such as receiving the application to initiate processing and complete high level statusing.
Advanced Application Processing
- Initiate and complete referral process.
- Assist with completion of consultation package and initiation of First Nations consultation process.
This location offers the following products to the public:
- Hazardous Waste Manifests
- Resident Hunting Species Tags
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
(Closed from 12:00 noon - 1:00pm)
For more information click on the red pin in the map below.