Which application are you looking for?

Which application are you looking for?

Please choose the Natural Resource application system to log into:


Forestry Applications

Such as:

  • Cutting Permit
  • Forestry Road Use Permits   (coming soon)




Need Help?

Contact Natural Resource Ministry Enquiries


Toll-free: 1 (866) 952 6801

Email: nrmenquiries@gov.bc.ca


All other Natural Resource Applications

Such as:

  • Crown Land Use
  • Fish & Wildlife
  • Mines    (see note below)
  • Park Use
  • Water



Need Help?

Contact FrontCounter BC


Mines Notice of Work Applications:

Starting a new application?

Click the ‘Log In’ button above.
Looking for a previous application?

If your application tracking number has 4 digits or is not found through the ‘Log In’ button above, log in to our previous system.






















Don’t have a log in? Sign up