Cancel a Park Use Permit

Cancel a Park Use Permit

Apply Now



A signed written request clearly indicating that you would like to cancel your permit, the effective date of the cancellation, and the last date/season/year that you used the park must be submitted to a FrontCounter BC office either by mail, courier or via email (with scanned signed request attached).

If we do not receive a request for your permit to be cancelled, you will be required to pay your annual permit fees regardless of whether or not you used the park. If you choose to cancel your park use permit but you wish to continue your activity within the park in the future, you must first pay all outstanding fees (if applicable) and apply for and obtain a new park use permit.